Arden Grange Adult Dog Salmon and Rice
- Fresh Scottish salmon as the primary ingredient – providing an excellent quality protein source that is both highly palatable and digestible
- Higher level of omega-3 fatty acids naturally present in fish oil – may help to reduce the amount and effects of histamine produced in response to allergens
- Ethically produced – we use only salmon products which are fully traceable
- Moderately energy dense – ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
- Higher tryptophan content (an important precursor to serotonin) - a diet popular with canine behaviourists as it may help to promote good serotonin levels, stable blod sugar and controlled energy release throughout the day
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.93%, Omega-6 1.8%.
Composition: Composition: Fresh salmon 26%, rice 26%, chicken meat meal, maize, beet pulp, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, chicken digest, fish meal, yeast, whole linseed, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)